Google

Monday 2 January 2012

Bring. It. On.

For me 2011 was a real rollercoaster and ended on a high! Had so much fun! Concerts, winter fairground rides, the acquisition of a Scalextric, reunions with old friends and good times spent with new ones. What more can I ask for?

Did you learn anything from 2011? I did. I learned that positive thinking and being yourself go a long way. There's a wonderful quote from Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist that tells us when we really want something, all of the universe conspires to help us achieve it. It's true. Several things I really wanted came to me in the end. You just have to be patient.

My message for 2012? Enjoy! Fight for your dreams. Do whatever makes you happy! As George Bernard Shaw once commented: We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

So bring on 2012. It's playtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment