Google

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Chat-a-touille for dinner anyone?

Best chat-up line you've ever heard, or favourite chat-up line. Come on, let's be 'having 'em.

Just had a quick peep on Twitter at what's trending and, tonight, it's Harry Potter chat-up lines. Thought we could have a giggle (or a cringe!) at some of the cleaner ones:

  • Get your cloak - you've pulled
  • I didn't need the Marauder's Map to find you - I just followed my heart
  • You don't have to say 'Lumos' to turn me on
  • You must be Berti Botts - you've just turned my legs to jelly
  • Assorted unoriginal 'wand' and 'Chamber of Secrets' ones.
Chat-up lines from your trusty blogger?
Favourite one ever: If I could change the alphabet I'd put 'U' and 'I' together. Does it work? Well, chat-up lines aren't my style, so I don't know and don't care! 

Second wittiest one I ever heard: Is that a ladder in your tights or is it the Stairway to Heaven? Credit where it's due, the inventor really grafted with that one! Not sure what Plant and Page would make of people using their masterpiece like that. Who knows... maybe they use it themselves - and pull it off, to boot!

Chat me up!
Come on, it's your turn now. Would love to hear some of your chat-up lines or stories that involve chat-up lines. But please, no 'I'm not Fred Flintstone but I can certainly make your Bedrock's. That one's been around as long as the Flintstones themselves and doesn't work (or so I imagine haha)!

No comments:

Post a Comment