Google

Friday 1 April 2011

Feed my Frankenstein!

A good Friday afternoon to you!

Today I'd like to go back to that old chestnut of inspiration (or bang on about it some more, if you prefer!)

But this time it's you I want to inspire me.

Normally I get my fodder for this beloved blog of mine from:
  • the news
  • anecdotes and experiences from everyday life
  • random comments from others
  • blogs
  • anything else that makes pucker online tucker.
Fine and dandy as they are, I'd love to know the things you like to read. What would you like me to write about? 

Here are a few questions to get you thinking:
  • Do you like the current light-hearted approach, or would you prefer something more serious?
  • Do you like the topics so far?
  • Do I sound too much like I'm preaching from a soapbox, or is it okay for me to exorcise a few demons once in a while?
  • What about the writing - is it stale and in need of livening up a bit, or do you find it fresh, crisp and uplifting?
  • How can I make it better?  
I'm a fan of storytelling, myself, so I look for a balance between topical or reflexive and light-hearted, enjoyable and, of course, original (how original!).

I want this blog to be as fun for you to read as it is for me to write. If I have my wicked way, you'll be itching to read the next entry!

So I'll appreciate any feedback - good or bad- you can give me on this Frankenstein of mine.

I'll just go and check on the oven, in the meantime ....

No comments:

Post a Comment