Google

Saturday 13 August 2011

How to be good

Was just reading about the Scorpio star sign personality to see if I live up to the profile or not. Do I, you ask. Well, the answer is yes and no... Nes, you could say! 

Who am I?

Let's have some fun! Starting with the good news, Scorpios are:
  • Dynamic
  • Loyal
  • Passionate
  • Resourceful
  • Observant
Dynamic? Well, one day I'll have chicken roll in my sandwiches, the next it'll be pork, the next it could be beef... I may even live on the edge and have chicken roll two days running or, get this, eat out at the Subway. You just can't tell with this Scorpio haha!

Loyal? Well, that is definitely true. If a person is kind to me I do try to return the favour, especially in my adulthood. I take their money, so it's only fair they get their coinage's worth out of me! Seriously though, a friend in need is a friend indeed.

Passionate? I'm sure ex-girlfriends will confirm this is the case. Crushes I've stalked in the past - or, to use the Twitter euphemism, 'followed' (!) - will also testify in my favour! Oh come on... do I really look that depraved to you?

Resourceful? I think so. I started this blog on my own initiative. I freelanced for six years. I've studied a new trade. Apparently, Scorpios make superb doctors, surgeons, scientists or leaders. But you know me best. Would you trust me with a scalpel? Taxi!...

Observant? As a blogger I do my best. Put me in the witness box and I can't promise you'll get a 'Not guilty' verdict though!

Now for the bad news...
Like other signs, we Scorpios have our down side. Scorpios are also:
  • Jealous
  • Obsessive
  • Suspicious
  • Manipulative
  • Unyielding
Apart from that, I'm a pretty nice guy! 

Do I get jealous? Nope! 'Tis the most ugly of feelings. Everyone deserves a time to shine, and eventually they get their chance.

Am I obsessive? Friends might say yes (yeah thanks a lot, guys, I must return the favour some day!). To my surprise, not one but three people made my sandwich at the Subway last week. When I went back, four people were in on the process. Cue productivity jokes and two weeks' worth of mileage out of them oh yeah!

Do I get suspicious? Where did you get that information from? From the Feds? Come to think of it, you've been acting really strange lately...

Manipulative? No, but I'll give you a tenner if you tell everyone about my blog. That's a joke!

Unyielding? I prefer determined, persevering or steadfast!!!

Cross-examination over!
Right, that's enough baring my soul for one entry! It's your turn to check out your zodiac profile. Do you match it, or is it all just a load of crystal balls to you? 

Maybe your own horoscope has come true. I'd love to hear about it. In fact, why am I asking these questions? I can already feel the answers in the air!...

No comments:

Post a Comment