Google

Monday 1 August 2011

Let Battle Commence!

Strangely philosophical, The Simpsons recently churned up the age old debate of religion v science.

I'm not a fan of religion (science can be cool though!) and the science v religion debate has seen better days. It's about time we had a new debate: Facebook v Twitter!

Which one do you think is better?

I've got two friends who say Twitter's where it's at now. On Twitter, users answer the question 'What are you doing now?' in short 'tweets' of 160 characters or less. The website's aim is to spread information and knowledge.

Facebook is for sharing photos with friends and family and writing messages. It's for a whole host of things, in fact! But if you don't have a Facebook account, don't feel so bad. There are still people out there rebelling against the 'Good Book'!!

I have to admit: I luuuuurve Facebook! I enjoy writing cheerful and cheeky messages on friends' 'walls'; I enjoy seeing their photos; I like to be back in touch with people and see where life did or didn't take them.

Not as big a fan of Twitter, but I am gradually getting into it: though sometimes the retweets drive me spare!

So there you go, I've sworn my allegiance to Facebook. If you could use just one network for the rest of your life, which one would you go for?

Tell me which and why - in less than 160 characters, of course! Oh and while I'm here, may I just wish my friend and flatmate 'Happy birthday!' (17 characters!).

No comments:

Post a Comment